Dr. Thomas Droleskey's Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- October 29, 2003 - Kansas City, Kansas, "No Other Name by Which Men Can be Saved," an examination of the false foundations of ecumenism. Lecture to be given in Catholic Charities building, 2220 Central Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66102-4759, 7:00 p.m.
- October 31-November 1, 2003 - South Sioux City, Nebraska, "Living in the Shadow of the Cross: A four lecture Conference." This conference will be structured as follows: Friday evenining: 7:00-9:30 p.m. Conference I: The nature of truth: how to apprehend truth from reason. Conference II: The nature of God and His Revelation: how we can only understand truth ultimately in light of God's Revelation through His true Church. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Conference III: The application of the teaching of Our Lord and of His Passion and Death in our lives and in the world. Saturday: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Conference IV: A review of the rise of Christendom; political rule in Christendom; the necessity of restoring the Social Reign of Christ the King in our own midst, especially by means of Total Consecration to Our Lady's Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart. Conference to be held in the school gynasium of Saint Michael's Church, South Sioux City, Nebraska.
- November 4-5, 2003 - Bozeman, Montana. "The Social Reign of Christ the King;" "Americanism." (A two lecture conference.) Microtel Inn & Suites, 612 Nickles Drive, 7:00 p.m. (both nights)
- November 10-11, 2003 - Post Falls, Idaho. Exact location to be determined. Contact: John Kamprath: email@example.com The two topics are: 1) Let's Stop Kidding Ourselves: The Reality of Pro-Life Politics; 2) A Mere Matter of Preference? How the four ends of the Mass are best expressed and protected in the Mass of tradition. Each night's lecture will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- November 13-14, 2003 - Seattle, Washington. "You Can't Fight Secularism with Secularism: You Can Only Fight Secularism with Catholicism," University Plaza Hotel, 400 N.E. 45th Street, 7:00 p.m. This two night conference will cover: A review of the rise of Christendom and the subordination of everything to Christ the King through the true Church; an exegesis of Pope Leo XIII's Immortale Dei and Testem Benevolentiae; the necessity of fulfilling Our Lady's Fatima requests; the necessity of restoring the Traditional Latin Mass: discussing the four ends of the Mass as being best protected and expressed in the Mass of Tradition. To order tickets ($20 suggested donation per person - includes both evenings), please fill the following information and mail with donation to: Northwest Laity for Truth, PO Box 15287, Seattle, WA 98115.
Apart from the Seatttle conference, free will offerings will be collected to support the work of Dr. Droleskey. All donations given to Christ or Chaos, Inc., a tax-exempt, not for profit organization, are fully tax-deductible. Dr. Droleskey's sole source of supporting his wife and nineteen month old daughter is derived from these lectures.