Dr. Thomas Droleskey's Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- September 27, 2003 - "Total Consecration to Our Lady's Immaculate Heart: The Only 'Roadmap' to Personal and World Peace," Kateri Shrine on the grounds of the Shrine of Our Lady of the North American Martyrs, following a talk by Mr. Gerry Matatics on the link between Our Lady and America. Both talks follow the conclusion of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass on the last day of the Pilgrimage for Restoration.
- September 29, 2003 - "No Other Name by Which Men Can be Saved," an examination of the false foundations of ecumenism, Milleridge Inn, Second Floor, North Broadway, Jericho, New York, 7:30 p.m.
- October 5, 2003 - Holy Family Church, 584 W. Broad St., Columbus, Ohio. A talk will follow the 9:00 Traditional Latin Mass. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 7, 2003 - St. Louis, Missouri. Exact venue and time to be announced by October 2, 2003. Keep checking.
- October 9, 2003 - "The Social Reign of Christ the King," Four Points Sheraton, 6300 East Terminal Drive, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 7:00 p.m.
- October 15, 2003 - "Side by Side: The Mass of Tradition compared with the Novus Ordo," North Channel Branch Library, 5741 Wallisville Rd., Channelview, Texas, one quarter mile east of Beltway 8, 7:00 p.m.
- October 16, 2003 - "No Other Name by Which Men Can be Saved," an examination of the false foundations of ecumenism, Cypress Creek Library, 6815 Cypresswood Dr., Spring, Texas, Robin Bush Meeting Room (on the left as you enter, through the Children’s Room), 7:00 p.m.
- October 23, 2003 - "Are the Preborn Babies Better Off Now than they Were Four Years Ago?", a review of the state of the pro-life movement, Our Lady of the Atonement Church, Red Robin Road, San Antonio, Texas, 7:00 p.m.
Talks will be announced for Bozeman, Montana, Post Falls, Idaho, and Seattle, Washington, during the month of November. California is a likely venue of talks for December.
Free will offerings will be asked of those who attend these lectures to support the work of Dr. Droleskey's Christ or Chaos, Inc., a fully tax-exempt organization. All donations to support Dr. Droleskey's work, which depends totally now on the contributions he receives from those who attend his lectures and send donations via mail (Post Office Box 704, Oyster Bay, New York 11771), are fully tax-deductible.